Tibbalds are delighted to have contributed to the success of five of the winning projects in the London Region:
- The Bourne Estate, by Matthew Lloyd Architects
- Brentford Lock West Block E, by Mae
- White Collar Factory, by Allford Hall Monaghan Morris
- King’s Crescent Estate Phases 1 and 2, by Karakusevic Carson Architects
- Kingsgate Primary Lower School, by Macreanor Lavington Architects
The projects showcase the breadth of our development planning portfolio, ranging from sensitive estate renewal, through major brownfield regeneration schemes and high density mixed use, to innovative new education facilities.
At Tibbalds we pride ourselves on taking a design-led approach to development planning, helping architects and clients to find solutions rather than quoting the rule book at them. Our approach is rooted in good urban design practice and we have an instinct for finding win-win solutions through collaboration and positive negotiation.
The winning schemes demonstrate the power of good design to unlock development, creating great buildings and people-friendly places.
The complete list of RIBA award winners in the London Region can be viewed here.