Congratulations to all those involved in the five winning and commended projects for the New London Awards 2018! Tibbalds are delighted to have contributed to the success of a number of projects in four categories:
- Winner: Kings Crescent Estate, N4 by Karakusevic Carson Architects for LB Hackney
- Built Winner: The Bourne Estate, by Matthew Lloyd Architects LLP for LB Camden
- Unbuilt Winner: Vaughan Road, HA1 By Adam Khan Architects for LB Harrow
- Built Winner: White Collar Factory, by Allford Hall Monaghan Morris for Derwent London
Masterplan & Area Strategies
- Commendation: Byron Quarter, HA3 by Karakusevic Carson Architects for LB Harrow
At Tibbalds we pride ourselves on taking a design-led approach to development planning, helping architects and clients to find solutions rather than quoting the rule book at them. Our approach is rooted in good urban design practice and we have an instinct for finding win-win solutions through collaboration and positive negotiation.
The schemes demonstrate the power of good design to unlock development, creating great buildings and people-friendly places.
To find out more about the award and it’s winners on the New London Awards website.