Katja Stille, Director at Tibbalds is Key Note speaker at today’s Leeds Housing Conference, taking place at Nexus, University of Leeds.
The conference seeks to:
- explore key opportunities and challenges in regard to the future of housing in Leeds.
- recognise and include the need to tackle the climate emergency within all agreed actions.
- identify ways in which the challenges can be met and opportunities maximised.
- identify ways in which agencies can work with communities to ensure all have good places to live, progressing towards all decisions on future housing in Leeds being co-produced with communities.
- explore the next steps in taking this critical agenda forward.
The event will include a number of presentations, Q&A sessions and workshops identifying critical development that needs to occur in Leeds, with ideas raised feeding back into the conference.