New year, new role? Do you want to be part of the team shaping the future for one of the UK's leading independent and employee-owned urban design and planning practices?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced urban designer to join our senior management team and multi-disciplinary team of urban designers, architects and planners.
We are an employee-owned practice with an office in London Bridge and work for a wide range of private and public sector clients on an eclectic mix of projects. These range from large scale masterplans, new settlements, design coding, spatial strategies and policy documents to smaller scale arts, and community developments.
We have a strong design ethos adopt a positive and collaborative approach to move projects forward and deliver great places.
We are looking for a new team member with over 10 years' experience in an urban design / masterplanning practice. You will:
- Have a sound knowledge of urban design, masterplanning and the planning system;
- Be experienced in managing all aspects of complex projects, working with an in-house team and external consultants;
- Be experienced in securing projects from private and/or public sector clients;
- Have good design skills and able to lead a multi-disciplinary team and advice clients towards the best design solution (RIBA stage 1 and 2); and
- Be motivated to manage people and projects, work collaboratively and help us develop business opportunities.
Ideally you will have a broad project experience including masterplanning and policy documents, such as design guides and codes.
We will offer a competitive salary to match your skills and experience.
Check out our Instagram at @tibbalds and our website at tibbalds.co.uk.
How to apply:
Please email a letter of application, together with your CV and up to x5 A4 pages with examples of your work that show projects that you have led to a successful outcome, to Darren Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 14th February 2022.
Tibbalds Planning and Urban Design is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
No approaches from agencies please.