Congratulations to all those involved in the buildings shortlisted for the RIBA London Awards 2018! Tibbalds are delighted to have contributed to the success of six of the shortlisted contenders:
- The Bourne Estate, by Matthew Lloyd Architects
- Brentford Lock West Block E, by Mae
- White Collar Factory, by Allford Hall Monaghan Morris
- Great Eastern Buildings, by Karakusevic Carson Architects
- King’s Crescent Estate Phases 1 and 2, by Karakusevic Carson Architects
- Kingsgate Primary Lower School, by Macreanor Lavington Architects
The projects showcase the breadth of our development planning portfolio, ranging from sensitive estate renewal, through major brownfield regeneration schemes and high density mixed use, to innovative new education facilities.
At Tibbalds we pride ourselves on taking a design-led approach to development planning, helping architects and clients to find solutions rather than quoting the rule book at them. Our approach is rooted in good urban design practice and we have an instinct for finding win-win solutions through collaboration and positive negotiation.
The shortlisted schemes demonstrate the power of good design to unlock development, creating great buildings and people-friendly places. Best of luck to all for the next round of judging!