Tibbalds is delighted that six of the schemes shortlisted for this years Housing Design Awards are schemes where we provided development planning advice
The shortlisted projects include:
- Fenwick Estate, London SW9: Provision of affordable homes, a community centre and associated landscaping. For Transport for London / London Borough of Lambeth, with Karakusevic Carson Architects.
- Kipling Garage Site, London SE1: Residential development. For Leathermarket CBS, with Bell Phillips Architects.
- Somerleyton Road, London SW9: Around 300 new homes, a theatre, chefs’ school, workspaces gym in the heart of Brixton. For London Borough of Lambeth / Igloo, with Metropolitan Workshop, Haworth Tompkins, Mae, Foster Wilson, Zac Monro.
- Urban housing for older residents, London NW3: Providing specialist living accommodation for older people. For PegasusLife, with Sergison Bates Architects.
- Wildernesse Estate, Sevenoaks: Redevelopment of Grade II Listed Wildernesse House, set within the Green Belt, an AONB and Conservation Area, to provide new accommodation for a retirement community. For PegasusLife, with Duggan Morris Architects.
- Hampstead Green, London NW3: Provision of specialist living accommodation for older people. For PegasusLife, with Duggan Morris Architects.
Further information can be found on the Housing Design Awards website.